Hello everyone! I'm 25 years old and have 2 kids and a wonderful husband, but after my last birth (4 months ago) i have suffered through some severe anxiety that seems to mimic severe neurological disorders. Terrified i am i cannot shake the fact that i actually may have something seriously wrong with me. I have seen a primary dr, neurologist, cardiologist, gastroenterologist, dentist!, ear nose and throat dr, ophthalmologist. my symptoms started with :
-awkward grip feeling in my right hand
- then noticed right hand/arm was skinnier than left and my right is dominant arm
- then noticed that the right side of my body from my face to my foot was actually skinnier
- terrified over muscle atrophy.
- my throat goes numb from time to time and i cant feel myself swallow
- i feel like my speech is slurred at times and that my tongue just feels funny when i talk
-i twitch all over my body and get crampy at time and definitely tensed up!
after having 2 emgs/ncs that were completely clean it was like i woke up a new person. i had no more fear it was like all my symptoms just completely disappeared or at least i wasnt worrying about it! UNTIL
not even a week after my great feeling days have begun i woke up with a mild inside and mild outside tremor or shaking. i have experienced this before but only when i was anxious. well this has been constant although im not anxious! well after almost a week im getting anxious. why am i tremoring or shaking?!? of course my anxiety brain shoots to als! parkinsons! all the terrible diseases. =( it is worse in my left hand. it seems everything that happened in my right hand is now manifesting in my left now ugh! when will it end!
sorry for the long post but if anyone has ever experienced any of this please share some advice!