Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Nausea  (Read 110 times)

Offline amyjeannie

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nausea
« on: May 22, 2014, 08:31:40 PM »
I'm just wondering if nausea is a symptom of anxiety? Lately I haven't really been that hungry and there are times when I wonder if I'm feeling nauseous. How sad is that, I can't tell if I really am or not?!? Anyway, I'm just wondering because before I blocked tons of health websites I remembered it being a symptom of a bt and since that's what my biggest hypochondriac fear is I don't know if it's from anxiety, an actual bt, or just because I'm eating less than I normally do. Any advice would help! Thanks friends!   :bigsmile:
Bookmark and Share
Philippians 4:4-9

Offline famv5

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nausea
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 08:56:54 PM »
I definitely think it can be.

My anxiety has been through the roof for the past week and I have felt either nauseous on odd times or extremely full for hours after eating a couple of bites.  I never feel that way but knowing my anxiety is running high, I think it goes hand in hand.

Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Offline yesyesno

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nausea
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:44:46 PM »
I also have nausea from time to time.  But I know when I have nausea.  I have noticed that it seems to come along with stress.  I think the nausea that comes along with a BT is severe and often induces vomiting.  You cannot assess every feeling you get, particularly with a BT fear.  Because your brain controls your entire body, Google will tell you every twinge , sensation and feeling is a BT.  It is not.

When I was at the height of my BT fear (still have the fear! btw), I didn't have much of an appetite because I was so worried and anxious about it. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: