Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Haven't been feeling well all week, and I'm not sure if this is anxiety, or what  (Read 141 times)

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Seems like no matter how much sleep I've gotten, I still feel tired. My muscles feel sore, I've had constipation (sorry for TMI) and I've felt in a fog. I have simply not really felt in a good mood.

I struggled with some panic attacks here and there over the week, but nothing too extreme (though even having just one is too much in truth), but, it's just a feeling of low energy, and feeling unmotivated, and unhappy. I'm not sure what to do.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
hey there. im not sure exactly how this is anxiety or how its related but it is very common with anxiety sufferers. i am 33 now and had anxiety since childhood. i developed periods like you are having in my early 20s. several days and sometimes weeks of fatigue sometime the fatigue would be so severe it even felt like breathing was too much work. also, no matter how much i slept i still felt tired. sorry i dont have a solution or an answer for you but I thought it might help to know that you arent the only one with these symptoms. im sure you'll feel better soon.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm feeling a bit better today, I am thinking it was due to a cold I had, allergies, excess mucus, my appetite is back (somewhat). Still, why it made me feel so depressed is kind of a mystery.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: