Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Trying to decide whether or not to go to the hospital tonight - again :(  (Read 214 times)

Offline Storyweaver

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have a GI appointment for the 27th, but I'm not sure if my body can wait until then.  :( From the time I woke up about 7 or 8 hours ago, I've had strong pain and soreness in my right hip, under the belly button (along with tightness in the belly button), and along my groin. It really hurts. :( I don't have a fever... I'm not sure what this could be. I've been having colon cancer scares for months. When I press on my stomach, something big moves around... although I wonder if due to its feel if this could be trapped gas? I am considering going to the hospital because I am really at the end of my rope and I'm worried something is really wrong
Bookmark and Share

Offline Storyweaver

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I would REALLY prefer not to go though. It costs alot of money, its scary, I'd have to drag my boyfriend along with me, and I don't know if they could even help me
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I hope you're doing better today.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: