Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bubbles in urine  (Read 989 times)

Offline dan203

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bubbles in urine
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »
Okay so a quick update in that the bubbles have become a bit more excessive and im still getting a slight pain in my lower back. The bubbles disappear if left for a while but im quite concerned in that a lot are now forming in my toilet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 03:52:47 PM »
Anyone?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 27
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 06:27:02 PM »
Reread my first post - I had LARGE patches of bubbles, all started in 2011 and it's all the same way (some days nothing, some days many small patches, some days half the toilet) Now was far as a pain in the lower back, is it when you move or all the time?  If you only feel it when you move it's probably just a muscle or back strain.
Bookmark and Share

Offline dan203

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 05:42:14 AM »
Reread my first post - I had LARGE patches of bubbles, all started in 2011 and it's all the same way (some days nothing, some days many small patches, some days half the toilet) Now was far as a pain in the lower back, is it when you move or all the time?  If you only feel it when you move it's probably just a muscle or back strain.

It's just kind of an ache feeling in my lower back, it doesn't hurt all the time but sometimes when i move.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 27
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 05:53:38 AM »
Any kind of internal organ would hurt regardless of movement.  Think of when you have a stomach ache, you can lay still and it will still hurt you, or if you have intestinal cramps, whether you move or not, it hurts... but something that hurts upon movement or that you can recreate the pain in a certain position, that's not indicative of any kind of organ pain.
And kidneys aren't in the low back, they are up toward the center on the sides.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: