Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I was doing great, now I'm back.  (Read 121 times)

Offline Lindsay2427

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
I was doing great, now I'm back.
« on: May 21, 2014, 07:14:24 AM »
So I feel like I have been doing awesome. I have tried and blocked all HA out and feel i have been the best mother and wife that I have been in a long time. Then I got the pain again last night. The pain that scares me so much. It's a pressure/burning pain that I get in my upper right shoulder blade area and kind of a burning in my upper chest and lower throat. I got out of bed and took 3 TUMS and it disappeared almost instantly. It always does with TUMS. It feels like GERD/HEARTBURN but why is it in my upper back shoulder blade area too? I started freaking out last night thinking it's my heart, gallbladder cancer, and even my pancreas but I'm pretty sure the pancreas is on the left side under the last rib so this pain is no where near that area. So today I am back to HA panic. I had a colonoscopy and EGD in April both negative although some redness was found in an area of my stomach but the biopsy showed healthy tissue. I have had this periodic pain for years ( I will be 27 Tuesday) and my Gastro doctor recommended an abdominal and pelvic CT to make sure everything was ok as a part of the work up and I declined as that raises my anxiety so much. Medical test send me into an all time state of anxiety. My blood work in April was also completely normal including all metibolic function.
So what could this weird pain be? It happens once every 4-6 weeks, is cured my anti acids and 98% of the time is at night while I'm laying in bed. I'm i complete mess. I feel like I need to run to my GP who already thinks I'm a hypo mess!
Bookmark and Share

Offline greend

• Rec's: 8
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I was doing great, now I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 07:22:30 AM »
Stress definitely makes this type of thing worse, so try to relax. Realize that you only get this once in awhile and that you are able to control it.

My friend has something similar and when she went for a scope they found redness as well. She has found a naturopath helpful. Maybe you could give that route a try.

Remember you will be okay.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: