Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sinus help  (Read 105 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sinus help
« on: May 20, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »
Ok so I think that I've successfully convinced myself that my constant headache is nothing but sinus pressure due to my seasonall allergies. But the thing is that I cant get rid of this pressure feeling in my head.  It's not really pain its mostly just feels like my sinuses are pushing up against the front of my face causing this dull pain around my eyes, nose, and forehead. Today I've also noticed  that a few of my front teeth are sore like a toothache. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can do to relieve this sinus pressure? 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Worrier1978

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sinus help
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 02:39:00 PM »
Ugh, I'm getting this, too. Sinus pressure around eyes & forehead. Really annoying today! My dad has had sinus issues forever, so he gave me a Pseudoephedrine this afternoon to see if that helps. I'll let you know if I get any relief from that.

If anyone else has suggestions, please share!
Bookmark and Share

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sinus help
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 09:21:12 PM »
I've noticed that there have been about 4 or 5 topics today about sinus problems or allergies so that tells me that its not just me dealing with this problem. If anyone reading this is having the same problem try taking something with pseudophedrine in it. I started taking Allegra D today I took it twice and I'm feeling a little better.  Im gonna keep taking it and hopefully my sinus pressure will be gone soon.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: