Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: breast mole!?!?!?!?  (Read 113 times)

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
breast mole!?!?!?!?
« on: May 19, 2014, 12:11:45 AM »
I was going to take a shower today and when I took off my clothing I saw a thing on the side of my left breast, I tried to wipe it off thinking it was a peice of dirt and when I put my fingers over it it was raised, I felt my other smaller moles on my shoulder and they were raised too. The one on my left breast is a DARK color, darker than ANY I have ever seen on myself!!!!!  :traurig001: I know you can get moles on places where the sun don't shine but this one is dark and raised, about as big as the one I have on my right palm in the corner, about the size of an "o" on the keyboard. Should I be worried about this? I'm only a teenager but I do have a history of breast and skin cancer in my mom's side of the family.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: breast mole!?!?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 09:52:18 AM »
I am 33 and have several moles and freckles on "the girls".  One is quite dark and slightly raised but my doc says it's nothing to worry about unless it begins to grow or change shape suddenly.  For the record I also have freckles on the bottoms of my feet which have never seen the light of day!  Keep an eye on it but I wouldn't worry...just a new beauty mark!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
Re: breast mole!?!?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 12:19:36 PM »
Thank you, I also had my dad's girlfriend look at it and she concluded the same thing, that it was just like any other mole. You have brought peace of mind to me, thank you very much!  :yes:
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Tags: