Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Convinced anxiety is causing 90% my symptoms  (Read 192 times)

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Convinced anxiety is causing 90% my symptoms
« on: May 17, 2014, 11:44:49 PM »
I've been tracking my progress for months, food intake exercise, moods, anything to see where my symptoms come from. I hate to say most times when I keep my mind busy I feel slightly better. Consciously or subconsciously I'm causing most my symptoms. I've stopped myself before and forced positive thoughts and it helps. I usually feel really bad before bed every night but one night I decided to masturbate and I felt better lol. I can't get over my anxiety health issues. If I think of something or fear it consciously or subconciously I'll feel those symptoms. Also any pain is amplified by 100
Bookmark and Share

Offline daviezmom

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Convinced anxiety is causing 90% my symptoms
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 12:48:17 AM »
I've always heard it's a mind over matter thing.  If you think about it, you'll feel it.  I really need to try thinking positive thoughts all the time.  Sounds like you're doing good!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Tiredofbeingexhausted

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 09:48:14 PM »
I have my bad days...very bad. Symptoms are always there. Going to do a 3 month candida, heavy metal, adrenal health detox. Along with doing the Midwest center anxiety program. I need my life back.
Bookmark and Share

Offline LotusFish

• Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 12:02:44 AM »
I know exactly what you mean. I am at my best when I am busy or distracted and one of my best distractions is my child. However, once she goes to bed, my mind starts to wander and I have to do something so that I don't sink into my bad thoughts. This typically only happens when my husband is out of town for work (which is often a minimum of 10 days at a time) and when he's here, I do better. I'm beginning to think that his work/travel is a big cause of my anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: