Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Is this anxiety or am i just crazy?  (Read 176 times)

Offline anxiousheart1219

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Is this anxiety or am i just crazy?
« on: May 17, 2014, 05:03:40 PM »
So I have been with a guy for over a year, the first few months were amazing then I started getting extreme cases of anxiety, so badly that i started doubting whether i loved him or if this was right. Im only 19 and hes 20 so both pretty young but deep down I know I love him....now my head is spinning thoughts of you need to break up with him, you need to break up with him, I keep fighting them saying no I don't need to...but it keeps getting worse. Hes everything to me that I could ever want or need, he can be kinda mean sometimes when were in a bad mood, and hes trying to be supportive..but these thoughts of You need to break up with him are litterally making me nuts! Is anxiety able to do this? Can these thoughts really be created by that!

Someone pleeeeease Help me!

I am also now scared of the stuff hes given me, I cant seem to bring myself to wear any of the things hes given me and im scared...im actually scared. I dont want things to end for us but why am i having these thoughts!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is this anxiety or am i just crazy?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 06:02:45 AM »
This can all be anxiety. Have read many similar posts. You know one thing and your mind is trying to tell you something else. How to even try and explain it. It can be like the mind is trying to sabotage the relationship. Not wanting you to get too close to somebody. It will give you all the reasons why. These are like intrusive thoughts. It is up to you to follow your heart. Not these thoughts. They are irrational. They go against everything you believe in. Hard to know how to stop them. I don't have such thoughts. You could try reason with yourself. All the good things about him. Once you write them all down you will know your mind is wrong.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: