Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Really large stools that get stuck to the side of the toilet, anyone?  (Read 775 times)

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The point isn't that your stool smells sour, the point is your anxiety has taken over your life to the point where you feel then need to smell the toilet paper.

Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The point isn't that your stool smells sour, the point is your anxiety has taken over your life to the point where you feel then need to smell the toilet paper.

Im going into the medical field though. I have no problem smelling anything just because it's "nasty". And you haven't said you had this either so I guess it isn't normal
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 40
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It's not about having a problem or not having a problem doing that; it's that someone who's in a good place mentally with their hypochondria wouldn't be doing that.

I have no idea if it's normal or not.  With my IBS I just assume nothing that comes out of me is "normal." 
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
At this point all I'll say is that I sincerely wish you the best of luck.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
At this point all I'll say is that I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

What if I didnt smell the paper?

Then what would you say?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
This is beginning to get out of hand.  The reason we post to these forums is to get information, advice, and support...but even if you disagree with others ideas there is no need to become hostile and argumantative.  If you need further reassurance then please see your doctor, otherwise I echo what patmob said...best of luck.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 40
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The exact same thing - that you really need to get a grip on your anxiety before it takes over your life.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
This is beginning to get out of hand.  The reason we post to these forums is to get information, advice, and support...but even if you disagree with others ideas there is no need to become hostile and argumantative.  If you need further reassurance then please see your doctor, otherwise I echo what patmob said...best of luck.
Im not being hostile. I just find it odd that no one here has said "yea my stool has smelled like that" or "yea Ive had a stool that was hard to flush before". Everyones just saying Im overly anxious

That's like if someone says my poop smells like clorox and I go "get a grip sir, it's all in your head"without having experienced it personally and knowing that pooo doesnt usually smell like clorox,especially for 5months

again not being hostile, just saying
Bookmark and Share

Offline Breathless

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Hope you don't plan on dating anybody on here lol
Bookmark and Share
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come." Julius Caesar

Offline Jess0617

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I don't think anyone really knows what you are talking about, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I would definitely go to your doctor though and discuss with them.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I don't think anyone really knows what you are talking about, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I would definitely go to your doctor though and discuss with them.

Thanks
Have an apointment this thursday
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
No problem! But also, I just went way back to your earlier posts to figure out how old you are. You are only 22!! That should ease your mind for any health worry that you have! I'm 20 and it helps ease my mind knowing I'm still young and the chances of us having anything sinister is very unlikely. I'm like 100% sure your pancreas is fine, and whatever else you think this could be. I'm sure it's normal.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: