Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Really large stools that get stuck to the side of the toilet, anyone?  (Read 591 times)

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anyone experience this before?

Im scared tbh

My stools hardly smell when I smell the toilet paper, but when I walk in the bathroom there's a faint sour or funky smell, similar to if someone wiped there but and didnt wash good, cheesy smell(lol), it's not a strong odor though.

Also when I wipe my poo looks wetter and I dont know whether its mucus or fat.

Finally, the stools have been REALLY long and well formed but has a sticky texture like wet clay or a thick pasty texture

Im scared it is pancreatic issues like PanCan or Chronic Pancreatitis

:(
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
please :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
dang, guess im alone this time
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why on earth would you be smelling the toilet paper?  What possible information could that provide?
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why on earth would you be smelling the toilet paper?  What possible information could that provide?

That the smell of my stool packs no punch
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
bump
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hmmmm...I don't want to sound harsh but I think the reason no one is replying is because we have no idea what to say.  Your behavior is extremely irrational even though it may seem to make sense to you.  My advice would be to see a therapist as soon as possible to deal with the anxiety issues that are causing you to obsess and behave in this manner.
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My advice is, depending on what a person eats, and/or how frequently a person uses to toilet, can factor in the appearance of the stool.  If I haven't gone in a day or two my stool is bigger etc.  If I eat a lot of greens, it looks green too.  The smell can be worse if I have had indigestion or upset stomach.  But, what I'm saying is an odd appearing or smelling stool doesn't necessarily indicate that something is wrong.

Take care :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline JunoX

• No One Rules If No One Obeys
  • Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Grumpy
    Grumpy
  • Where the mind goes, the body follows.
    • Poke This Member
I suppose no one is replying because what your describing pretty much sums up what everyone experiences when going to the bathroom, minus the toilet paper sniffing, at least I hope. Nothing you said describes any kind of disease or problem.

Nothing unusual is going on here except for the persistent obsession with your bowels.
Bookmark and Share
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. 
But I have promises to keep, 
And miles to go before I sleep, 
And miles to go before I sleep.
~Robert Frost

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hmmmm...I don't want to sound harsh but I think the reason no one is replying is because we have no idea what to say.  Your behavior is extremely irrational even though it may seem to make sense to you.  My advice would be to see a therapist as soon as possible to deal with the anxiety issues that are causing you to obsess and behave in this manner.

Why is my behavior irrational?

I havrn't been diagnosed so idk what can cause this, plus I have left back upperback pain.

and Ive never smelled stool like this
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I suppose no one is replying because what your describing pretty much sums up what everyone experiences when going to the bathroom, minus the toilet paper sniffing, at least I hope. Nothing you said describes any kind of disease or problem.

Nothing unusual is going on here except for the persistent obsession with your bowels.

Exactly!  There's nothing wrong with you other than anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member

Exactly!  There's nothing wrong with you other than anxiety.

I think you all are focusing on the fact that I sniffed the paper. The point is the stool smells sour
Bookmark and Share

Offline Breathless

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
I know this causing much distress but it is kinda funny. When I first read this I had to laugh. Hope you get some help.
Bookmark and Share
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come." Julius Caesar

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I know this causing much distress but it is kinda funny. When I first read this I had to laugh. Hope you get some help.

Im not crazy

No one here has said they had sour smelling stools, including you so appearantly it's not normal

thanks anyway :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nobody has said anything about it because the smell of your poo is not worrisome...
If it's really worrying you go to your doctor and they'll confirm what everyone's saying!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: