Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Really large stools that get stuck to the side of the toilet, anyone?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 16
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I suppose no one is replying because what your describing pretty much sums up what everyone experiences when going to the bathroom, minus the toilet paper sniffing, at least I hope. Nothing you said describes any kind of disease or problem.

Nothing unusual is going on here except for the persistent obsession with your bowels.

Exactly!  There's nothing wrong with you other than anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I suppose no one is replying because what your describing pretty much sums up what everyone experiences when going to the bathroom, minus the toilet paper sniffing, at least I hope. Nothing you said describes any kind of disease or problem.

Nothing unusual is going on here except for the persistent obsession with your bowels.

Exactly!  There's nothing wrong with you other than anxiety.

I think you all are focusing on the fact that I sniffed the paper. The point is the stool smells sour
Bookmark and Share

Offline Breathless

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
I know this causing much distress but it is kinda funny. When I first read this I had to laugh. Hope you get some help.
Bookmark and Share
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come." Julius Caesar

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I know this causing much distress but it is kinda funny. When I first read this I had to laugh. Hope you get some help.

Im not crazy

No one here has said they had sour smelling stools, including you so appearantly it's not normal

thanks anyway :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nobody has said anything about it because the smell of your poo is not worrisome...
If it's really worrying you go to your doctor and they'll confirm what everyone's saying!
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 13
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The point isn't that your stool smells sour, the point is your anxiety has taken over your life to the point where you feel then need to smell the toilet paper.

Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The point isn't that your stool smells sour, the point is your anxiety has taken over your life to the point where you feel then need to smell the toilet paper.

Im going into the medical field though. I have no problem smelling anything just because it's "nasty". And you haven't said you had this either so I guess it isn't normal
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 57
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It's not about having a problem or not having a problem doing that; it's that someone who's in a good place mentally with their hypochondria wouldn't be doing that.

I have no idea if it's normal or not.  With my IBS I just assume nothing that comes out of me is "normal." 
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 13
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
At this point all I'll say is that I sincerely wish you the best of luck.
Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
At this point all I'll say is that I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

What if I didnt smell the paper?

Then what would you say?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: