Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Such intense fear,sometimes I feel like it's not normal and no one else feels th  (Read 162 times)

Offline Shan1983

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So I just wanted some reassurance from my fellow panic sufferers,I guess I would just like to know how bad your fear gets when you have attacks,,sometimes my fear is so intense I feel it's not normal,like I'm scared to death I'm going to go insane or just not be able to handle the uncomfortable feeling anymore and end up in the hospital,,I'm not afraid I'm going to die or have a heart attack,my fear is I will lose my mind or be stuck in this uncomfortable scary feeling forever,,do any of you guys ever feel this,,most stories I hear are people being afraid of having a heart attack or dying or not being able to breath but that's just noty fear,,so I would really like to know if anyone else has my kind of fear
Bookmark and Share
Constant anxiety and panic,,it's horrible but makes you a very strong person depending how you look at it

Offline Drielly84

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I get like that too bring afraid of being afraid ;( it's tough but I'm working on trying to stop the vicious cycle
Bookmark and Share

Offline Julie A. Cook

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Shan, several doctors have toldme this is another way anxiety dislauys itself in people.  It truly is scary, but you can beat it.  Be mindful, and know thatthe feelingwill go away eventually.  Float through it.  It hasn't lasted a lifetime yet, has it?  It won't.  Try to start breaking the the cycle as reil said above.  Not easy, and I know you're going through hell, but it can be done.

Best regards,

Julie
Bookmark and Share

Offline Shan1983

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thanks so much guys,,your replies mean a lot to me,, I'm thankful for this group,,anxiety sucks
Bookmark and Share
Constant anxiety and panic,,it's horrible but makes you a very strong person depending how you look at it

Tags: