Get yourself a Dark/Light therapy, it may help reducing anxiety and/or GAD sympthoms. Some tips:
- In the night, 2-3 hours before you go to bed, turn off all lights and dont look again at another light until next day (especially white light). I know its difficult but that's the essence of the Dark Therapy, you must be in complete darkness a couple hours before bed time. If you need to read on your laptop, reduce the brightness to the minimum possible and change the display to High Contrast to reduce the white light. If you need to go to the bathroom, don't turn on the lights, use your cellphone as a flashlight.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same hours, always, every day. If you have insomnia, just go to bed and be very relaxed, maybe read a little on your laptop until you fall asleep.
- Have a good sleep enviroment: quiet, dark curtains to block the lights from the streets, be relaxed, maybe put some relaxing music, comfortable bed, etc.
- Sleep at least for 6-7h.
- As soon as you wake up next day, open your window and look at the sky (NOT the sun, it will damage your eyes) for 10-15 minutes. This is Light Therapy.
- During the day, look at much white light as you can, look at the sky, turn up the brightness on your laptop to the max, etc.
I used to suffer from extreme GAD/Panic Attacks until I started doing all of the above, try it, in a couple weeks you might feel better. Sleep is key to control GAD/Anxiety.