Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Diet Change ....  (Read 622 times)

Offline crosbie87

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Diet Change ....
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 09:56:45 AM »
The worse part about all this is that every single time something odd happens to my body I always dwell on it for days/weeks afterwards. I sometimes think I actually make myself believe I still have pain when I don't. I got this pain yesterday morning and on/off throughout the day. This morning I woke up feeling fine BUT OF COURSE I started to analyze and ask myself ... "is the pain still there ... yeah sort of still is ... no actually maybe it isn't" /// Right now I still feel my stomach isn't 100% ... it just feels off but I don't have the horrible pain anymore. Anyone else do that ? The norm would be to get a pain, shrug it off once the pain is gone and move on .... but i cant do that !!!

3 months ago i had this nausea feeling for about 1 hour. It went away but the next day I started getting scared I would get it again and low and behold I started to get nausea on/off for about 2 months before it finally went away. Now I am stressed on this stomach thing and what a coincidence that my nausea isn't a problem anymore.
Bookmark and Share

Offline crosbie87

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Diet Change ....
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 03:45:02 PM »
Anyone else ????? Please ....
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything