Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: hey everyone im new here  (Read 64 times)

Offline overthinker93

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hey everyone im new here
« on: May 14, 2014, 10:56:31 AM »
hey everyone my names Luke im from melbourne australia i have suffered from anxiety my whole life it started off with hypochondria i remember when i was a kid all i could focus on was my health! and anything small i would make into worse case scenario after a while i started getting a lot of panic attacks and ended up blocking myself off from a lot of people at the moment i am struggling with my thoughts i have been having obsessive thoughts and lately cause i have a fear of fainting my thoughts have been obsessing on things that make me sick and its really playing mind games on me im starting to feel like im losing my mind and im scaring myself! fear of fainting is my main trigger!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: hey everyone im new here
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 01:22:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Rob783

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 01:39:36 PM »
Hi Luke welcome to the forum.  Have you ever actually fainted? Anxiety can produce a lot of faint like feelings, also we tend to hyperventilate when anxious which can make you feel faint.
Bookmark and Share

Offline overthinker93

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 02:15:19 AM »
hey yeah i have fainted when i was younger but that was from like getting a injection or something but i had a big panic attack at a concert before i went i didn't feel well and thought i was going to faint then my mind starts playing games on me like thinking about things that has made me faint in the past its just scary and stupid
Bookmark and Share