Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anal fissure  (Read 236 times)

Offline ahmedtolba

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anal fissure
« on: May 13, 2014, 04:28:20 AM »
Hi All,

I'm Ahmed 27 years old immigrated to austria so I'm Egyptian... I had anal fissure two times and the doctor asked for a colonscopy, I had it yesterday the doctor spoke in English everything is normal but I took a biopsy for microscope from the small intensine.  I told here why  do I get anal fissure she said I do not know !! <-- not friendly

I'm too much worried, can't sleep, got back to half cipralex and lamictal :'(  so much depressed, the worst is cancer I know, but the problem is I won't get treatment here in austria, because of my visa, they would fire me from work and I won't have health insurance :( ? I don't know, but I do not know what should I do, I'm just thinking about the worst things
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anal fissure
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 07:56:45 AM »
Welcome to anxietyzone. Constipation and straining may cause an anal fissure. I would drink plenty of
water and make sure you eat plenty of fiber. It is great you had a negative colonoscopy.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline ahmedtolba

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »
Thanks so much for your reply. it relieved me little bit. she said its normal, but why she's taking biopsy :(
The thing is I asked her why I get anal fissure, she said " I do not know " !!!  very weird and she was not helpful at all :*****
Bookmark and Share

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 02:22:20 PM »
I think biopsy is a really common procedure with colonoscopies.  I've never heard of needing one for fissures, though.  I get those all the time and have never even seen a doctor - they're really nothing serious at all.
Bookmark and Share

Offline lkk2507

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 03:57:40 PM »
I get them alot too and have since I was younger because I have hard poop all the time. If it gets bad enough use a safe non addictive laxative like Miralax to get things soft again so it can heal. If they checked you out you dont need to worry about cancer or any of that. Not sure why they went to that extent with a colonoscopy but as molly said that is part of the routine with a colonoscopy. its one of those things of while they are in there they might as well. Atleast now you can have peace of mind that all tests came back. now work on water and good diet.
Bookmark and Share
God is Good.

Offline ahmedtolba

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 07:48:52 AM »
After stopping cipralex and lamictal for anxiety, bipolar,..etc
I started them again and I now neglect the symptoms of hypochondria, but still worried about the results :   ( 

I hope that any country would cure me if they find something :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: