Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Will this ever end!!  (Read 151 times)

Offline Drielly84

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Will this ever end!!
« on: May 09, 2014, 05:42:21 PM »
Day 9 on Zoloft and almost 19 weeks pregnant.  Zoloft makes not sleep well and I'm not responding to sleep aids  too well either cause I only sleep for a few hours and then im up.  I worry myself into a frenzy about not sleeping and was prescribed trazedone to try and help which I was on before I got pregnant and it worked wonders.....now I'm scared it won't work and I'll continue to not sleep well and will lose my mind.....Dr says its all anxiety and that once I adjust to the meds I will feel better.....I'm was feeling a bit better today and then got home and worries so much I don't know what to do now....I just took a Benadryl and am drinking some tea to try and help calm down....I plan on taking the trazedone tonight but I scared what if it doesn't work and about my baby......:(
Bookmark and Share

Offline rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Will this ever end!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 07:59:57 PM »
Of course it will, given time. I know it's hard, but you need to relax and follow the advice of the doctors. They treat hundreds of patients with anxiety issues and they'll know the best treatment for you. Remember, medications take some getting used too, and being pregnant might affect how quickly they affect you. Take what the doctors have told you to take, and try not to worry. It's not good to stress yourself out :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Julie A. Cook

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Will this ever end!!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:58:36 AM »
Yes, this, too, will come to an end.  It is a slowp rocess but it makes you a stronger person and your baby will be fine  The doctor has prescribed these meds for you knowing you are pregnant and wanting you to get some relief.  Be patient and take some time to meditate and know you are not alone.  There are thousands of us out there with the same condition, taking meds and trying to get through each day.  It does get better.

I wish you good luck and a beautiful healthy baby.

Julie

P.S.  Also, go onto chat site.  There are other women who are pregnant and dealing with anxiety and panic there you can talk to.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything