Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Heart Failure  (Read 187 times)

Offline Coasterdon

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Heart Failure
« on: May 08, 2014, 01:03:14 PM »
Hello
I have suddenly become concerned about heart failure.  About 2 years ago I was on vacation and my cousin pointed out what she thought were swollen ankles.  I brushed it off but of course that is the worst thing you can tell someone like me.

I am overweight and have controlled high blood pressure (taking meds).  I have had a physical and ECG in the last year with blood work etc.  Dr didn't say anything and I didn't mention it.  I have been a drinker for a while.  I was diagnosed with a potential thyroiditis which is being monitored.

The only real issue I have right now is a constant mild sweat which I think may be thyroid related but this comment of hers has me going.  My feet don't look swollen but my ankles are not pronounced.  Of course that may be just due to being overweight.

I wish people would not make commects like that.  The smallest thing can set me off even though it was a while ago.

Bookmark and Share

Tags: Heart