Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Greeting Earthlings!  (Read 52 times)

Offline mybabyizaiah

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Greeting Earthlings!
« on: May 06, 2014, 10:41:21 PM »

Hello all,
I am a mother of two children. I work part time and am a full time student. I am studying psychology. How ironic, I know. I have been an anxiety/ panic sufferer for about 9 years now. Over the years, it has gotten to where is suffer from OCD, agoraphobia, depression, mania, socialized anxiety, well you name it. One thing I have learned, if you dont get a handle on it when it starts, it will blossom into a group of worse symptoms all on its own. I have ran the gambit of Dr's. and medications. After deciding, I didnt like who I was on medication, I went off. It had been about a year now. Let me tell you, everyday is a struggle. Doing simple things for most people is something I can not. I hold my family hostage as well as myself. I am excited to hear from others, and visit and talk with others about their issues, how how they overcame their anxiety, or how they cope with it. A psychologist once told me, "You need to understand, panic disorder is something you will live with for the rest of your life." I refuse to believe this.
-Sarah-
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Greeting Earthlings!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 05:44:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: