Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Scared of losing my gf :(  (Read 162 times)

Offline Hobbit1812

• Rec's: 0
  • May the force be with you.
    • Poke This Member
Scared of losing my gf :(
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:01:05 AM »
So me and my gf were having a nice time and then she meantioned death and I'm scared of death I don't want her gone from my life. We plann to get married and have kids and when she started talking about death it hit made me sad. I also got in to Christianity and I don't know I'm scared God will take her away and I'll be all alone again please help guys I'm bummed out
Bookmark and Share
Live long and prosper

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 162
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared of losing my gf :(
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:22:51 AM »
Don't wish to keep bringing your age into this. I am assuming you still only 16? Marriage is still a good bit of a way off at this stage. I am sure you will go through a lot of changes over the next few years. Some good and some bad. We've all been there. I know death has no age limit. But it is a bit too soon to be thinking about death. At that age life should be the main topic. Enjoying it. Having fun. Making the most of what you both have. If you are still together in 60 years times you can both look back over your lives and smile. Try and find out why she talks about death. Not sure if she lost a grandmother or anything like that. It might just be on her mind. Then help her get over thinking about such things. By making her see how good life really is.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline CrazyD3an

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Overthinking is an ailment. Get rid of it.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared of losing my gf :(
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »
Its good to think of far as of marriage. But if you are a teen, don't worry about it right now. No one going to take away your girl friend from you. Remove negative thoughts from your head. Instead think how, where you will for the next date? How you will propose her? etc. Think bit by bit. plan Bit by bit.

God love his every child. Believe in him and do what you do. He will always be with you.
Bookmark and Share
Even if i can't be helpful to someone, i will never ever harm anyone.

Tags: