Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Intro  (Read 63 times)

Offline stelex

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Intro
« on: May 04, 2014, 05:57:50 PM »
Hello I'm new to your forum, I belonged to another forum for bipolar disorder primarily.  It doesn't seen to address other disorders that many carry along with bipolar, such as anxiety, ocd, addictions.  Right now I'm dealing with ocd issues.  The voices in my head to fullfil self destructive behaviours, such as hair cutting is my go to, rearrranging my home, painting 24-7 everything in the house.  Balance and symmetry.  I've never sought professional help or support for ocd, I'd like to understand more on why I do what I do and alternatives to help get me through rough days by sharing with others.  I'd rather not add another drug to my pre-existing bipolar list.  I'm looking for support and giving support if I am able, by relating to people the same as myself.   
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProofAutumn8246

• Rec's: 1
  • They don't think it be like it is but it do.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:10:52 PM »
Hey there, welcome! 

I hope you find what you are looking for here! We have a great community!

Bookmark and Share
In the scheme of things it doesn't matter much.~

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 04:55:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: