Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My name is Erica and I'm a mess. lol  (Read 97 times)

Offline TresErica

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My name is Erica and I'm a mess. lol
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:17:34 AM »
The ironic thing is that I found this site after I did a whole night worrying that I have Cancer. I found a post about looking up stuff online about the symptoms you have, and if it can be cancer. I'm super afraid that I have ovarian cancer, and the reasons are because i happen to be having some symptoms involved with it. Of course when I think I might have cancer and even though i'm going to the doctor on tuesday. I go to the place where I'm feeling the need to make funeral arrangements. I can't even say to myself fully without thinking well you might have it. Hey chances are you don't have it, but yeah I can't think that.  I feel if I think that. I'm putting myself at high risk for having cancer. I did a game of chance by flipping a box, and that told me that I have cancer. I'm just a mess right now waiting for my husband to get home. For the last 8 months I have been having strange medical issues, and they have me totally freaked out. I'm also scared about going to the doctor because I'm afraid they are going to tell me that i'm dying. So it's like this double edged sword. If I call my mom she will tell me that I more than likely have cancer, and she will blame me for avoiding the doctor. Then she will blame herself for me doing it to her. She will feel that I got cancer because she was a bad parent. Our whole family is a mess. I rambled but yes. My name is Erica. I'm 32 years old. I'm married with no children. I have issues with extreme stress and anxieties. Also paranoia has been getting more intense lately especially since i've had my trust hurt really bad recently. I'm erica and I'm a mess. Nice to meet ya :D ;D
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: My name is Erica and I'm a mess. lol
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 04:57:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline beebleezy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: My name is Erica and I'm a mess. lol
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 10:32:30 PM »
Welcome!
I feel nothing nothing will soothe your worries more than to face the doctor. I know it's easier said than done with people who struggle with anxiety. Don't go alone. Have your mother or husband go with you to ease your nerves.
Try and make a day of it! Go out and have lunch or see a movie after you see the doctor.
Also, when you see the doctor tell him about your anxiety. It was one of the best moves i made to help improve my anxiety!
Best of luck to you darling,
-Bee
Bookmark and Share

Tags: new member