Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anybody suffer vertigo? Getting myself all worked up  (Read 138 times)

Offline Vedabug54

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anybody suffer vertigo? Getting myself all worked up
« on: May 03, 2014, 08:09:34 AM »
So two days ago, I developed body aches, low grade fever, runny nose, and pink eye! I've felt like crap. My son has it as well. We'll today I've been having pressure in my head and vertigo feelings. I had a bad bout of vertigo last month that landed me in the ER it was so scary. I'm afraid I'm getting it now as we'll. but the thing is, I also get this quick lightheaded feeling with that makes me feel like I could faint. My doctor said sometimes our brain tricks us and makes us feel like we could pass out with vertigo. It's just kinda scarring me! My head is very tight and feels like stuff or myself is moving. Is this normal with the pink eye infection I was fighting? Or could it be something serious since I had similar feelings a month ago.. Is it normal to feel lightheaded with vertigo?

I'm 25 I've had a ct scan of my head and MRI scan of head and neck (w/contrast) about a year and a half ago. Any insight?
Bookmark and Share

Offline forever young

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anybody suffer vertigo? Getting myself all worked up
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 08:21:10 AM »
my husband had this when he had a terrible head cold. he had fluid in his ears he got very dizzy and felt like he was going to pass out. it scared me but it was okay. I would say since you have been sick this is what it is. you have had test ran and I don't believe it would be any thing serious. I know we tend to think the worst.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: