Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Food question  (Read 234 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Parky94

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
  • Rec's: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Food question
« on: May 02, 2014, 04:51:11 PM »
Hi guys, i was eating some microwave chicken earlier and it felt as though a bit was sharp as i swallowed. Could this just have been some thick skin of the chicken? i have an irrational fear of swallowing bones etc and this has me slightly worried. thanks for any advice! I usually chew my food a lot so i really doubt it was a bone, but the sharp sensation as i swallowed is worrying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1140
  • Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Food question
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 08:03:51 PM »
If you didn't choke while swallowing then your digestive system will take care of anything you swallowed.  Its not a problem.
Bookmark and Share