Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: LIke I could leave this world at any moment  (Read 161 times)

Offline BeeDot

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
LIke I could leave this world at any moment
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:14:00 PM »
Not sure where to post this.  I'm experiencing a different kind of derealisation than I usually do.  Right now, I just feel so loosely connected to the world, like I could die at any moment and things would just carry on, my death not causing too much of a ripple.  This is not me saying that I'd LIKE to end my life--quite the contrary.  It's causing me great distress.  I just feel like I'm about to depart at any moment.  I feel faint, nauseous, exhausted, my heart is beating fast.  I feel so disconnected from everyone else.  Usually I get depersonalisation when I feel disconnected from the world AND from my own body.  This feels different.  I'm not sure I'm making sense. 

I've been dealing with a friend's ***** and am definitely not sleeping well.  I am eating though.  Do you think this could be the cause?  have you ever felt like this?  Not like "Oh my god I'm having a heart attack, I'm going to die!" (cause I"ve been there…haha)  No, this is more like, I feel like I'm being tugged between this world and the next. 

Trying to stay calm.
Bookmark and Share
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.  -Author Unknown

Offline Aimee1875

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: LIke I could leave this world at any moment
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 02:40:29 PM »
Trust me your not alone with this at the moment! I feel totally lost at the moment also and I just feel like I'm at the end of my life even thought I'm still in my teens and have a life ahead of me. I wish that you,me and the others that have this feeling of death will resolve the problem,it's definitely not the best thing to feel when there's other problems on your mind x
Bookmark and Share

Offline BeeDot

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 03:19:45 PM »

I've been dealing with a friend's ***** and am definitely not sleeping well. 

Sorry, I forgot that you couldn't say that word.  My friend took his own life.  Obviously a stressful situation, but it was six weeks ago, so I'm not sure I should still be still so affected by it enough to cause these random sensations.

Thanks Aimee.  I'm sorry you are experiencing these feelings too.  Everytime I think I have gotten a hold of my HA, it comes roaring back in some new and unexpected way.  I'm only 24 and wish we could feel young and alive: )
Bookmark and Share
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.  -Author Unknown

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 06:57:33 PM »
So sorry about your friend.  Totally makes sense that things would feel worse and off for you right now. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: