Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Need help about HIV/AIDS  (Read 159 times)

Offline Hekopeko2013

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need help about HIV/AIDS
« on: May 02, 2014, 09:31:45 AM »
Hi there , im dying from scary thoughts since before yesterday , 3 days ago i was with a girl and she is not bad or prostitute but i dont know if she has any blood disease or not . I kissed her mouth and suck her nibbles for few seconds and touch her skin but never touch her lower part except her ass skin from outside . After that bad thoughts come to my mind that i got HIV or virus from her and i read on Aids web site that woman breast can transmit hiv through milk or fluids but i didnt taste or feel anything , the girl is not pregnant and never has kids , is it possible to get hiv from her if she have hiv .... Im try to convince my self im okay and im healthy but im depressed , 2 months ago i had medical check for my blood and its normal and no indication of anything like in immune or red cells . This delusion is grow in my mind 3 days ago , despite that im living in egypt and HIV is very rare here or not exist because we dont have much sexual activity in random or sex out of marriage and healthy checks before marriage , but still not believe im okay and my friend is okay too . But im afraid to do any blood check and shy to tell her im worry about if she has virus hiv or any blood disease
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need help about HIV/AIDS
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 12:48:26 PM »
No. Answered in one word. The girl would have had to had open sores of any kind. That sort of stuff. As she never had kids there could be no milk produced from her. That happens only after birth. May surprise you to know that people with HIV can actually still have sex and not pass on anything at all if safety is used. But there is no reason at all, other than your mind, to suggest this girl had HIV or AIDS. Try and forget about it. It is over and done with now. In future just be safe when involved in sexual activity and you won't have any chance of catching anything. This girl just got you thinking ' what if '. Highly unlikely she had anything at all. It might be the exact same with the next girl you are with too if you don't do something to fix how you think.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Hekopeko2013

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need help about HIV/AIDS
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
Cuchulan , thanks a lot for reply me . Your words is make me comfortable and ur right the problem in my way of thinking because when i got this negative thoughts i also bring all the old sexual experiences i had and keep thinking about old fears and new fears and this time was much fear .thanks for ur help
Bookmark and Share

Tags: HIV hiv ocd