Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: ugh.  (Read 75 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
ugh.
« on: May 01, 2014, 09:22:04 PM »
This is something that has been really getting me anxious/pissed for a long time, I don't know how to control my anger or my anxiety, please don't be rude.

But I keep seeing EVERYWHERE that these women say that you can have like a true menstural period and still be pregnant.. idk why it bothers me so much, I never even had sex, again please don't tell me "then why are you so worried about it" please just don't.

I mean how is that even possible.. when your lining sheds it self every month, I DO understand that you can have bleeding that looks like a period, but c'monn is it really a period?

i'm so freaking confused, I thought having a period (a true one) meant you where not pregnant.
I have to go to the doctor next week, I should just ask them, I honestly shouldn't believe anyone on the internet especially ***** answers, most of the people on there are dumb as f*.

But I get extremely anxious over stuff like this and I just ask these kinds of things. (sorry)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: ugh.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 09:25:11 PM »
^ I meant ***** answers, I have to go to the doctor for a mumps shot just an fyi.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: