Last April during my regular mammogram they found some benign fibroid cysts. They looked at it again in October and it didn't change. They told me that their new protocol is to follow these things for two years now. In April when I have my regular mammogram again, they will check that area again. The good thing is, is that I get to go to the diagnostic center, so I get the results right away instead of waiting in the mail for the dreaded letter, but here's my dilemma; I haven't made my appointment yet because both my kids are graduating (one HS, one College) in the next three weeks, and if god forbid something is there, I don't want to ruin their celebrations.
Do you think another month or so will matter one way or the other? Or am I just putting this off for my own HA reasons?