Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Afraid of cancer and racing thought :(  (Read 88 times)

Offline ElizabethA103

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Afraid of cancer and racing thought :(
« on: April 30, 2014, 09:07:00 PM »
I'm a 14 year old girl, I am TERRIFIED of cancer obviously. I look at symptoms of ovarian, lung, colon, bone, leukemia cancer and I seem to have all of them! I got my blood checked at the hospital for abdominal pain a month ago and the doctor said my white/red blood cell count seems to be fine but it doesnt seem fine to me :( I have bone/joint pain any time of day that goes on and off. I also have acid reflux and my stomach seems to bloat, it makes noises like splashing or rumbling. My stool has gas bubbles and mucus, one time I had bright red blood and I panicked!  :sick0002: I wanna vomit, I sleep a lot more, my veins are thin, and I feel weak when I walk! I know I seem selfish but Im so damn afraid there will be a day I do have it and I don't find out till last minute and its too late. I had 6 stomach x rays and 1 brain CT scan which I DREAD. I so wish I didnt get those now, they can affect me later in life. These thoughts are preventing me from going out. I CANT TAKE IT! I cry every night or morning when I think I have cancer. I complain but they (family) says they would have caught it a while back if I did have cancer w/ all the hospital visits. No family history of cancer thank God. I always doubt Im gonna make it to age 30
Bookmark and Share

Offline ElizabethA103

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Afraid of cancer and racing thought :(
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 09:17:01 PM »
I've also lost about 10 pounds but that's probably depression and I get rashes here and there on my legs and shoulder. NOT A LOT, but possibly 2 or 3. Makes me think about skin cancer lol  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Afraid of cancer and racing thought :(
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 05:41:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: