Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Urgh Lymph Nodes in neck  (Read 172 times)

Offline Ira

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Urgh Lymph Nodes in neck
« on: April 27, 2014, 05:32:15 PM »
I found a few lymph nodes in my neck about a month ago.  Went to the doctor to have them checked out.  both are parallel on both sides of my neck, small, smooth, and mobile.  Doctor told me to not worry about them, as they have remained the same size and since they are parallel they were probably that size to begin with. 

I don't know why but I'm obsessed over them.  My back, neck, and shoulders have been aching and my anxiety is acting up.  Does anyone else have issues with their nodes?  When would it be reasonable to worry?

Bookmark and Share

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Urgh Lymph Nodes in neck
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 05:46:59 PM »
I have also recently been worrying about some lymph nodes in my neck. They aren't that big, but I feel them down both sides of my neck. I can't feel them unless I'm stretching my neck out. I can't even tell if they are for sure lymph nodes or maybe muscle tissue or something. Most people wouldn't even be able to feel what I'm feeling but since I poke around so much, I tend to feel every little lump and bump....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ira

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 06:33:57 PM »
to make things worse they're extremely sore today.  I know the soreness is a good thing, but it really works on my anxiety.  the constant aching is driving me insane  :sprachlos020:  I know its a good sign but its still scary :( 
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProofAutumn8246

• Rec's: 1
  • They don't think it be like it is but it do.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 10:35:40 PM »
I have one poking out of my neck right now. I can't tell if my neck is aching because of the swollen node, or because I'm focusing on it too much and think it should be aching!

Your doctor has checked your nodes out and isn't worried, so you shouldn't be either. If they are still swollen in a few months, just go back and get them checked again. But if they were something to worry about, your doctor would have said something. Their job is to make sure you are healthy, so they wouldn't just ignore something serious!
Bookmark and Share
In the scheme of things it doesn't matter much.~

Tags: