Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My girlfriends house problem  (Read 145 times)

Offline Hobbit1812

• Rec's: 0
  • May the force be with you.
    • Poke This Member
My girlfriends house problem
« on: April 25, 2014, 01:33:23 AM »
She just told me that her parents got in a bug fight where that dad told her mother to get out of his house nod the mother called her friend that she doesn't want to be in that house anymore. Her mother recently had a baby and stuff I was thinking that their parents are probably stressing. I don't want my girlfriend to move away I love her so much. I hope God won't take her away. I just hope her parents work it out. I'm here to ask for your prayers please I'll really appreciate it. I can't do much but pray. Thank you so much
Bookmark and Share
Live long and prosper

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: My girlfriends house problem
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 06:40:24 AM »
Parents can have fallen outs. It is all part of life. With the mother after having the new baby she could be suffering from some form of post natal depression or anxiety of some sort. Which can make them more snappy and just really down in themselves. Everything can get to them. The husband might not understand this. I am sure once they have both had a bit of time to think about things they will do the right thing. See what happened as a one off. Something that can happen with adults and has happened with many families. Just give it some time. Just be there for your girlfriend if she wants to talk.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: