Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Why is everything so insecure? Please, help me!  (Read 106 times)

Offline Snowdrop92

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why is everything so insecure? Please, help me!
« on: April 24, 2014, 03:03:17 PM »
       Hello! My name is Maria and i am 21 years old. Sorry if my english is bad. My big,big problem is that i'm panicking everytime i see that nothing in life is certain. I have wonderful parents, but my mother has diabetes. You know how this disease works and, even if she is ok for now , i'm panicking knowing that in the future things won't work so well. I have a wonderful boyfriend too, for almost 7 years. I love him with all my heart, he is my first boyfriend and we grew up together. But again, i am so afraid, because i see around me how many people break up and i don't want my relationship ends. Even when i see a sad movie, i start having anxiety and it drives me nuts. I have all these question in my head and i feel very very sad.
       How can you ignore all these bad things? In 3 months i finish the college and i have to find something to work in another city. I am so afraid that i won't have time for my parents and i don't want to get away from them. I just can't let go all these wonderful things. I am scared and i am not prepared. But i know that my parents would be proud if i start having my life, without all these worries. But is seems impossible. Sometimes i imagine myself being alone, without parents or boyfriend, and i feel so ill and crazy. Please help me with some tips, i am very sad  :( :(
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why is everything so insecure? Please, help me!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:30:44 AM »
The one major thing a lot of people with anxiety fear is loss. Loss of loved ones. I know a load of people who are afraid to get too close to other people. Just in case they ever lose them. They prefer to stay alone. So it a common problem. People who see the worst in everything. You just have to try and take it day by day. Your boyfriend loves you. You love him. He is not going any where at all. He will always be there for you. I am sure your mother loves you so much and would want to see you do well and not worry over her all the time. What she has can be controlled. I am sure she is well used to it by now and knows what to do at bad times. You simply have to trust in her. That she can take care of herself. I am not saying, don't be there for her. We all love our parents and want to be there at all times for them. But try and have a bit of freedom for yourself too. To live your own life. You need to find other things to think about. To distract your mind. Or else you will spend every in worry. Let life come to you. Live it as it happens. Make your mother proud of you. Another city does not mean you will love her any less. It will probably be good for you. Take your mind off a lot of things.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: