Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: new here-need advice  (Read 74 times)

Offline missxoxo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
new here-need advice
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:58:50 PM »
Hello. This is my first time posting here in needing of help or advice or trying to redeem my sanity. Ha. I am 24 years old and lost my mom about 2 years ago. I was her care giver and was working full time and in school. I know my gad stemmed from constant worry about her being ill and a gambling problem she had. After she passed. I have been a total wreck. My father lives in oregon who I am close with. I have no family here. I have zero contact with any family since they are in prison or on drugs. So. I have gone through with  4 therapists in the last two years. I guess I never found the right one. I am in celexa 20mg which I am wanting off of. I am also on 150mg of lamicital. I am sad. Extremely irritable due to my new job as of last yr more stress. I have intrusive thoughts on and off. I have the occasional crying spells when I feel like its the end of the world. I am antsy. I have bad memory loss I am thinking from the lamitical. I blank out a lot and just feel numb and anxious. Anyone feel the same or has suggestions?  I am so tired of feeling like this. I wake up every day hoping it will go away.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: