Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Tingling teeth  (Read 79 times)

Offline Lo213

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Tingling teeth
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:52:11 PM »
So I have actually been doing a little bit better lately. Not a whole lot, but I've been slight more functional. But I have one symptom that's been especially bothering me, and that's a tight, tingly, feeling in my lower jaw when I lift something heavy. This scares me because I see it as a sure fire sign of an impending heart attack. I've come up with some alternate causes, like maybe I clench my teeth and tense up when lifting things, but I always come back to the heart attack fear. 

I've gotten a little better about the jaw and elbow pains, but of course now I get periods of an even stronger pain on only the left side of my jaw and arm.

My dr upped my dose of buspar to 30mg last week, and I'm now in my 3rd week of taking it so I'm really hoping that it's the reason I'm having slightly less anxiety and that I'll see even better results soon.
Bookmark and Share

Offline london23

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Tingling teeth
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 07:53:24 PM »
its really most likely jaw clenching/teeth grinding..as you may already know this is one of the most common human reactions to have..when lifting some heavy...putting in some sort of physical effort..we always tend to pressure our teeth together putting strain on our jaw
Bookmark and Share
If my advice has helped you then please leave me a rec.

Tags: