Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: detox? or something else?  (Read 83 times)

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
detox? or something else?
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:39:05 PM »
I love water, I drink it all day... yesterday I got some lemon juice at the store and today I put it in my water (about 1-2 tbsp) at 7AM before I leave for school and drank it all throughtout the day (probably two 16 ounce drinks). Anyways I got back 7 hours later and had stomach cramps and have had diarreah since then, is this just my body getting the crap out? or is this something else? I ate grain and yogurt for breakfast, chocolate bunny (hollow), corn, and an apple for lunch, and am drinking an avacado and banana smoothie and have been for the last few hours... for dinner I'm probably going to have quinoa and veggies... and for dessert bannana and avacado frozen slush. I have been up and down with my diet and have been trying to get away from the artifical foods but Easter was a few days ago so it's hard to resist!  :laugh3: May this be too much yogurt? Please help because IDK.  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline fhestia

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: detox? or something else?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 10:41:39 PM »
If you've just changed up your diet, maybe you're ingesting more fiber than your body is used to and it's adjusting. I think I got diarrhea just reading about your intake today!  :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
Re: detox? or something else?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:47:55 PM »
No I've had a steady diet since January and I eat as little candy and stuff like that as possible (one day a week, or little whenever) for I've been eating healthier things, and if it is candy I make sure it dosen't have artificial things in it. I really am still confused why my stomach is making a bug fuss out of lemons or whatever its flipping out about, which is what I need to know!  :yes:  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Tags: