Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello, please take a second to read  (Read 67 times)

Offline Needsomepeace

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello, please take a second to read
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:49:58 AM »
I havent been on here for a year, i have had health anxiety since i was about 8, im now 25. I havent been on here since nov 2012, because i have been feeling really good and positive, i even had a baby. He is now 7 months old. I used to be on here for brain tumours and hiv and cancer, never had a worry about MS until now, and its ruining every day, i cant even look after my son properly because of my anxiety.
It started off with my thumb feeling a bit odd, like i wasnt in control of it, that seems to of got a bit better, but then i got a twitch in my thumb that lasted about 12 hours, now im constantly aware that my hands feel different, and every time i wake up in the night they are both numb at the same time, i think it is on the pinky finger side of my hands.. This cant be normal. Now im getting aches in my fingers and body, i just want to get better for my son, i feel like my skin is burning over my body, i cant deal with this anymore its making me feel suicidal.
Please help someone  :traurig001:  :traurig001:   Thankyou
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello, please take a second to read
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:28:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: