Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Breasts during/ after period  (Read 138 times)

Offline MLB2805

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Breasts during/ after period
« on: April 20, 2014, 10:11:16 PM »
So I've been getting this feeling this past week , before during and after my period. It's like a tingling , pulling sensation from what feels like inside my nipple. It's only on my left boob . Anyone else ever experience this? Sorry for the tmi but it's driving me crazy!
Bookmark and Share
You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Breasts during/ after period
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:10:11 PM »
OK. Last person you probably wanted answering your post. A male. Didn't see anybody else writing a reply to it. So I might as well. Breasts are affected by changing hormone levels during the menstrual cycle and sometimes during emotional stress. Just taken that into consideration I would expect females to experience many things during their periods in or around the breast area. Changes in estrogen and progesterone levels can cause the breasts to feel more lumpy, painful and/or swollen. Different people would feel different things at this time. Hope this can put your mind at ease even a little bit. I am sure some females members may also reply. I doubt you would be the only one going through this.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: