Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Starting to get worried again - hoping it's just congestion.  (Read 100 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
So.. this has been building for the past week or so and finally last night I got totally freaked out.

But my right ear has been...'congested' if I move around I can feel my heartbeat in my ear, sometimes feeling the what sounds like blood or water rushing through it. Sometimes as well if someone talks too loud it almost feels like I'm covering my ear or that I have something in my ear. Also lately in the morning and later at night I get headaches around my temples and forehead,  and my head feels heavy, and when I lean forward or I move too fast it gets a little worse. Last night I was leaning down to grab some papers that fell on the floor and I swear I could feel what felt like water (which I know it wasn't) kind of rushing towards my nose (not like it was going to come out of my nose).

I've been taking my allergy medicine and that has helped a lot with my coughing and sneezing. I'm trying to convince myself that this all is probably just seasonal allergies and not a brain tumor but it's getting harder and harder to do so :(
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Tags: