Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Awful rotten taste in mouth for weeks  (Read 729 times)

Offline miika

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Awful rotten taste in mouth for weeks
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 07:13:09 AM »
thanx! Got an appointment for oral hygienist next week, hopefully it helps.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 19
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 08:53:28 AM »
It could still be tonsil stones. An ENT would dig open the crypts of the tonsils and look for even minute amounts of crud. It smells like nasty dog poo.......  They're soft so wouldn't show up on xrays.
Bookmark and Share

Offline miika

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 03:34:46 PM »
Back to this almost year ago problem. Im STILL having it  :sick0002: now im certain its sinus cancer!

So AGAIN have had this same god awful taste in my mouth. Its been on and off since last march. This is so weird, theres no explanation  :fragend005: what has happened after the last post I made, my teeth are fixed. Oral hygienist work and all. Everything should be just fine. Had an xray last week of the tooth that has the odd pressure ( its also fixed since the last post) and no root infection, just fine( hoped that had root problem, seriously).

So what the hell? This is seriously so frustrating. Saw an ent like told in may, had this same problem, and the reason for a visit, no help, no explanation. Dentist has no clue. All I know for sure, as ive had it since kid, my left sinus is always full of stuff, draining back to throat etc.

The thing that makes me panic today is the fact theres blood in stuff when I sneez. Though it tends to happen every winter for me, more or less. And another new symptom is on and off heart beat feeling close to my nose, cheek. This is so strange!! Im sure all the symptoms are related. Pressure on tooth, the taste, heartbeat feeling...
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything