Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: I don't know if this is a hoax, or what.  (Read 164 times)

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Rec's: 1
  • Hi I'm Chris get to know me
    • Poke This Member
I don't know if this is a hoax, or what.
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »
over 3 years ago, I looked up this test that is supposed to analyze every single thing in your body. Literally, a completely comprehensive analysis of everything in your body. It's called the Biophysical250.

I will tell you the reason of why this appeals to me.

#1, I hate going to doctors and spending years, and years, and years worrying, crying, not eating, not sleeping, freaking out, pissing off family members from not being able to get myself under control

#2, I have a lot of issues that shouldn't be present in a 22 year old man. Glaucoma, Permanent heart arrhythmia, Hands and feet turning white whenever I eat something, or when I get stressed out, or when I have or fever or am chilly, consistently weird shaped stool, recurring UTI's, Lots of general aches and pains

I have been told by a doctor before that I had a "granny pulse"

I have had so many doctors tell me that my symptoms are usually found in old ladies, not in young MEN.

I don't wanna be guessing anymore. I would like to just get this all done and over with. I am seriously considering spending the 3,400 in order to check every single possible health issue.

It's not an option for me to be a hypochondriac anymore. I would rather die.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cattia

• Poke This Member
Re: I don't know if this is a hoax, or what.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 02:37:10 PM »
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/articles/2007/12/06/a-pricey-new-blood-test-promises-to-assess-health

Well I found this on it. For the HA sufferer it doesn't look like a great idea. They don't really kmow what cuases some of these results to be out of whack or really what to do about it by all accounts so there is a real chance that a person could get a random out of range result and be left not really knowing what it means or what to do about it, which for people like us would be massively anxiety provoking. I can certainly understand the appeal but I do think it could backfire.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »
I know, and I have thought about that before. In my case, I just know there is so much going on. And I feel like for the rest of my life I could say, "hey you know what? I did the most comprehensive blood test in the world, I've done everything that I can do." I that would have to be enough.
Bookmark and Share

Offline superchops60

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 04:16:57 PM »
I badly want to do one of these. But am so convinced that everything would flag up as terrible and I'd just ***** there and then, that I'm not sure I could do it, even if offered the chance.

:goofy: Ah, life.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 04:26:52 PM »
Oh, Praise the one who paid my debt, and raised his life up from the dead!

On this sunday, I will trust in the hands of Jesus and not in some stupid healthcare system.

Hosanna! Glory in the Highest!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: