Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: worst anxiety you've ever had?  (Read 292 times)

Offline thgbawb529

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • be kind to yourself<3
    • Poke This Member
worst anxiety you've ever had?
« on: April 20, 2014, 12:48:58 AM »
it's been awhile since i've been on here, thought i'd come around again  :spineyes:

anxiety never really goes away ever, at least that what i've mostly heard and that's how it's been for me.
every once in a while i'll have a really bad episode and i'll think "okay, now THIS is the worst it's ever been" even though i get over it and everything's fine again.
i usually always wonder about if other people experience the exact same thing and how they get through it, sometimes i feel like such a weakling.
so what i'm asking is, what's THE WORST anxiety "episode" (or whatever you'd like to call it) you've ever had?
for me it was feeling white hot energy, my organs felt like they're going on overdrive, i thought i was going to start hallucinating and was totally convinced a heart attack or seizure was about to ensue. text descriptions don't even come close to describing but i'd like to hear about your story

:action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Snowy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: worst anxiety you've ever had?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 01:08:15 AM »
My worst involved a pretty intense sick to my stomach feeling.  It's been a while, so I can't remember exactly, but my whole body just felt "wrong" or bad or something.  I can't really describe it.  I had various pains and a headache that came on shortly after.  I felt generally very unwell and uneasy, feeling like something terrible was happening or going to happen.

This sounds like the worst description ever! :laugh:
Bookmark and Share

Offline LuLu82

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 03:50:35 AM »
maybe a year or so ago with my panic..I was going to drive just down the street to the drug store, I couldn't even make it that far. i came home in a blur shaking and sobbing on my bed.  after that i wasnt able to take showers either. id take superfast 2 minute showers, skipping conditioner, and would get nervous before shower time. I just felt like the apartment was caving in on my and had no safe zone left.
when I am having bad moments, I try to remember that time and how at least it's not that bad.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Graceski8

• Mood: Hyper
    Hyper
  • Agoraphobic
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 11:29:17 AM »
the worst phase I ever went through was feeling like I was going to die any second. I actually thought I would die. this lasted for 2 months. It was awful, I really thought it was the end of my life. I couldn't go anywhere I was stuck at home, and any time someone left me alone I was terrified. that was the worst.

Thankfully I'm through that now :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 11:38:50 AM »
The worst anxiety was when I thought I only got anxious when going out of the house, then I began being anxious in the house too---so the worst feeling is when I felt there was no place of relief.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ange7894

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 08:47:40 PM »
For me it was an overwhelming sense of fear conflicted with a strong sense of logic that the fear was irrational. I was crying and rocking myself on my bed in a complete mental battle over what to do: give in to my fear or fight it because I "knew" what I was afraid of couldn't be real. It was the worst feeling in the world. I've never felt so out of control. I almost wish I had felt just full on pure fear because then at least it would have been straight forward. The way I felt was so confused, like my brain didn't know which was stronger; the fear or the logic. It's been a long time since I had one that bad, but I've come close.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Punkcowboy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 12:42:00 AM »
Hey y'all the worst for me was befor they fround out it was gad n panic attacks I thought I was going crazy thought I was dieting lost over 50 lbs couldn't eat sleep was out of it but since I got on buspar it's changed my life I haven't had bad bad panic attack n months I have lil ones but I just do deep breathing n calm down so it gets better or it did for me since I Ben on buspar 30 mg a day
Bookmark and Share

Tags: