Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: It's been a long time! (4 years actually)  (Read 123 times)

Offline moonsong

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It's been a long time! (4 years actually)
« on: April 19, 2014, 06:33:47 PM »
Hello Everyone!

It's been quite awhile since I last posted in Anxiety Zone, and I wanted to let everyone know how things have been going. The last four years have been quite a battle for me, but here I am in 2014 and I am doing pretty well all things considered.  :happy0151:

In 2013, I canceled my case management services with WPIC because my case manager asked me a question that was extremely inappropriate to ask me while my parents were in the room. Had they not been in the room, that would have been fine, but knowing they were in the room she still asked me and as a result of asking me the question and demanding an answer right then and there, my parents blew up in my face about the response I gave her after she left. I had never really been fond of their services to begin with, but after being released from the hospital in 2004, they stuck you with a case manager whether you wanted one or not.  :angry:

Love came back into my life in 2013, after dating off and on 12 times (spanning a period of 4 years), my girlfriend Amanda and I decided to try one final time on July 17th of last year. We have been together for 9 months (as of 3 days ago) I went to visit her from November to February (but had to come home due to work) and to my surprise she proposed to me on Christmas morning 2013! I'm engaged! No wedding date has been set as of yet due to her having medical issues to deal with of her own, but we've planned for having our ceremony sometime within the next 1-2 years.  :bigsmile:

I became re-certified as a hypnotherapist in December, as my previous certification from ABH expired and I didn't have the financial means of becoming re-certified through their organization so I took another course and became certified from a different association. I opened my online hypnotherapy practice last month, and it's been doing pretty well so far.

When I am not hanging out with my FiancÚ on *****, I am typically either working as a Mobile DJ in RL, or doing hypnotherapy online now. :bigsmile: That's my latest update!
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxiousartist

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: It's been a long time! (4 years actually)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:30:56 PM »
I never met you 4 years ago, but it's good to hear for the most part you're doing well.
Bookmark and Share
I'm working on being happy with what I can do, rather than sad for what I cannot do

Tags: