Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: ABSOLUTELY TERRFIED over Flex Sig Monday.  (Read 832 times)

Online rileybug

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: ABSOLUTELY TERRFIED over Flex Sig Monday.
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 07:57:12 PM »
In 24 hours youll be done and have your answer.  DONT BACK OUT cause it wont give you any peice of mind. DO IT-BE DONE AND MOVE ON-and  no more googleing health sites.  Let us know what the answer is-we'll be waiting.
Bookmark and Share

Offline eva1227

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »
Lindsay,

My HA and anxiety was very bad after child birth. it was actually when my HA started. I worked with a very good therapist who specialized in postpartum and anxiety for a long time to get me through a very rough situation. You've had four children in a short period of time. you probably also have some hormonal issues going on. You need to do this test, get it over with and get with a good therapist. It really helped me, at least with the fluctuating anxiety.
After four children, you are going to have a lot of stress and anxiety. You need someone to help you work through this. It can be very hard to handle four young kids and the stress of your HA at the same time. Even when you find out that you DO NOT have CC, you will still have the stress and anxiety. Try to find someone to help you with this.

Eva

Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 05:47:02 AM »
I work for gastroenterology. You are a classic hemorrhoid patient. You should not worry AT ALL!!!! TRUST ME when i say that. You probably have external and definitely internal hemorrhoids. 4 kids will do that to you. Every single patient that has hemorrhoids that bleeds when having a bowel movement worries about colon cancer. Every single one. I've seen many that fill up an entire toilet bowl of blood when having a BM. I've seen quite a few that need a blood transfusion from those stupid hemorrhoids because their hemoglobin gets dangerously low, like in the 5 range... and no cancer was found, just hemorrhoids. Those people had upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, and wireless capsule endoscopy... and the source of bleeding is always the same... those dumb old hemorrhoids! There are procedures available to get rid of them such as banding or HET. You should try to lay on your couch or a flat surface with your feet elevated above the level of your heart for 20 minutes per day. Put on compression stockings under your pants before you even get out of bed... that will help the blood flow back up to the heart. Moms get varicose veins because of childbirth/pregnancy and what gravity does to fluctuations in our body, and moms are on their feet all DAY LONG... which creates too much pressure. Get some vitamin E oil and rub it on your legs as well. Take miralax to regulate your bowels every day if you are constipated or irregular. That way you don't get backed up and have to push because if you are straining to have a BM that puts pressure on the veins in the rectum and hence hemorrhoid or dilated vein happens. Warm sitz baths helps, and use witch hazel pads to wipe with. Use plain white toilet paper and not colored or perfumed paper.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 39
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 04:49:45 PM »
Someone the other day suggested to me using aloe wipes instead of TP to avoid further butt trauma, just to add to the above suggestion.

I hope your test went just fine! 
Bookmark and Share

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2014, 07:49:36 PM »
...avoid further butt trauma...

This sounds like an excellent motto to live by.  I know you probably didn't intend for this to sound funny, but it kinda made my day!   :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Tags: