Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: 3 years, and now I'm back here  (Read 182 times)

Offline Guitarcad1991

• Rec's: 1
  • Hi I'm Chris get to know me
    • Poke This Member
3 years, and now I'm back here
« on: April 18, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
I am having a tremendous amount of fright. I didn't sleep at all last night. I went to the doctor today for a possible UTI, didn't have an infection, but he suspects, based on my history, that it's probably a prostate issue.

I'm now on Bactrim for a week.

Here's the thing

3 years ago, I was here, in this hot stuffy room, worrying about my health. Alot of my symptoms had gotten better but alot have not.

Every once in a while I have these periods where I can't stop peeing all day long and it just hurts SOOO bad.

But since yesterday, after having 2 cups of coffee in a row, it started a huge pain in my bladder and I couldn't stop peeing. Couldn't sleep, unbearable pain etc.

I've already been addicted to Xanax and a number of other anxiety medications, and I tried to commit *****.
I already had fluoroquinolone toxicity poisoning, made me lose my mind.

I am a full-time college student living on campus, and I can't afford to be going through this right now.

I don't have my own doctor at the moment, or my own health insurance. I know I need to see a urologist.

Really freaking out. It's like, I don't know how I am going to make it through the next night, let alone the next week(s) / month(s).
Bookmark and Share

Offline ehboys

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: 3 years, and now I'm back here
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 02:54:36 PM »
Have you been diagnosed with prostatitis? I was on bactrim for that years back. Similar symptoms to you.

Bookmark and Share

Tags: