Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Headaches are back...  (Read 133 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Headaches are back...
« on: April 18, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »
I am once again suffering from these scary headaches that I was free from after about 2 months.  I have the pain on both sides of my head at separate times, and it's in the same spot as before, but it's worrisome.  It's on the top left and right side of my head.  As I have posted on here before, I worry it's due to my use of wireless headsets at work (for almost 2 and a half years).  Could this have caused a tumor to start growing?

I almost feel like I'm losing my mind this time though.  I just feel completely off - my head hurts on and off and it feels full.  My heart rate goes up and down frequently, I feel anxious 24/7 too.  Before I would only be anxious when I wasn't focusing on it, now it's all the time no matter what I'm doing.  I am freaking out here...please help me.  I'm sorry about my worry, and I swear I was doing fine for 2 months.
Bookmark and Share

Offline yesyesno

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Headaches are back...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 11:15:02 AM »
So, I share the tumor worry with you, slightly different scenario.  I listened to the radio on my iPhone using the standard iPhone headphones for just under 2 years.  Now I'm having head pressure/sensations on that side.  Done a lot of research but it really all shows no linkage between cell phones and tumors.  On the off chance there is linkage I found you would have to use cell phone 10 years or more consistently.  You're not even using a cell phone but a wireless headset on a landline.  Hope this helps.  I know it's still easy to worry
Bookmark and Share

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Headaches are back...
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 08:13:23 PM »
Well the weird head sensations are still present.  I will have sudden short sharp pains behind my ears, and on both sides of my head.  I don't really have that sharp pain on the top right side of my head anymore, but my head just feels off.  I finally go back to work tomorrow after being off for 8 days, and I don't want to have to use the headsets again.

I also want to mention that the past few days, I'll have a tingling sensation go down my right leg and then be gone.  I feel like my vision will go at any minute, and I keep testing my peripheral vision and so far it is still here but I keep worrying that it'll go away - raising a red flag.  I almost don't care anymore because I have had this problem for so long (about 11 months now) and no answers have come up.   :fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: