Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

update on colon cancer worries

Online rileybug

• Personal text
update on colon cancer worries
« on: April 17, 2014, 09:57:19 PM »
Wentto the colrectal doc today-worried about poo and blood.  He said he could see where the blood was/due to many trips restroom and to much wipeing.  No hemmies and since had colonspy 2 years ago-polyps dont grow that fast.  He said add fiber pills and wipe lightly lotion on cotton squares-so much worrying for nothing.  He said most colon cancers are when you've never had a colonspy'  Ive had 2 in 13 years so i'm probably good.  Hopefully this fear will be put to rest.
Bookmark and Share

Online CarrieAnn

• Personal text
Re: update on colon cancer worries
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 10:24:42 PM »
That is great to hear!  Glad you're ok :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Mood: Busy
    Busy
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:32:54 PM »
I am glad all is OK. The colorectal surgeon would know as he sees enough problems all of the time.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Lindsay2427

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 07:34:04 AM »
My GP told me Tuesday recal bleeds are actually very common in women for several different factors. Even though it is classified as a serious symptom I think more people then we know have it or have had it and just do not opening talk about it or report it. I read in study showed over 1/3 of people with bright read rrctal bleeding do not report it. I think it is usually accompanied by other symptoms before being reported to doctors.
Bookmark and Share