Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: help me figure this out, please.  (Read 161 times)

Offline Yesman1234

• IN MY MIND
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • I'm me.
    • Poke This Member
help me figure this out, please.
« on: April 17, 2014, 02:13:12 PM »
Today I had a bad anxiety attack, for days I've been worrying about health problems and its sinus and allergies season and I've been noticing I'm getting sick. Right now I have a sore throat. But for days I've been feeling spaced out when I went for a walk it was like derealization, I got scared and started to run. This isn't the first time, but it haven't happened in while until today. Let me explain my worry, first of all it's the fear of diabetes. I've been experiencing symptoms, I'm not sure. Tingling sensation in my legs when I lay down, I don't know if my mind is tricking me to thinking it could be it. I've been peeing a lot, because of the liquid I've been drinking for my sore throat. The only medication I took was allergies medicine for a couple days, but I doubt that's triggering it. My second fear is HIV or AIDS, okay so I have these tattoos and I got these tattoos from a professional artist, I watched him open the clean sealed needles. In fact there haven't been a case of aids being transmitted in tattooing in years and in order to transmit AIDS from tattooing, you have to tattoo someone with aids and instantly tattoo someone else within five minutes to get it. I've done a lot of research, to try to convince myself I'm fine, but one of the symptoms of AIDS is severe cold or worse cold ever. even though I don't have a bad cold, the sore throat worries me. If I could go to a doctor, I would get treatment for my anxiety, but I don't have Medicaid at this moment and Casual checks ups are too expensive. I know this might sound absurd, but I would really like someone opinion. The thought of death is making me even more scared, my biggest fear is dying, I'm surround by it, all I hear is someone dying and the graveyard is literally right across the street. I just feel terrible

140lb
Bookmark and Share
The sun will shine tomorrow I promise, it will be okay.

Offline Artman9865

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: help me figure this out, please.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:21 PM »
You sound just like me.the spaced out feeling is derealization it happened to me alot and it used to affect me for days sometimes weeks you have to realize Iit'sthe anxiety Iit wants you to be scared and feel like this but believe me you will snap out of it and feel much better. The fear of aids thing sounds like you have read up on all the Iinfo already and you know that it's very very unlikely that you got aids or anything else for that matter from a tattoo those artists have to clean the instruments very thoroughly so you ddon't have aids or anything. My dad has diabetes my grandmother and aunt have it also and a friend of mine also and I thosesymptoms you have they never even mentioned. My grandmother has had diabetes for 50 years and she is 85 now and still living so even if the small chance you ever got diabetes it's not the  worst thing that could happen to you and I'll tell you that it'svery unlikely you hhave it. Ppl your age rarely get diabetes it's more common in people a little older like I'm 29 I'm heavyset and diabetes runs in my family and i ddon't have diabetes i was just checked for it so i think I would get it before you.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Artman9865

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 04:21:16 PM »
I forgot to mention yyou should go to a doctor I know you said you don't have insurance but I didn't either thankfully they billed me for my visits and I could pay a dollar a month if I needed to. Your doc can give you medicine that will help you so much believe me I was basically like a hermit never left mmy house until I got medicine for anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »
First of all tingling from diabetes comes years after you have had it and it's done damage to your nerve endings already.   That's not a first symptom and you would KNOW you had it, believe me!  My husband has it (Type II) and said that he couldn't get ENOUGH water, he was drinking and drinking and no matter how much he drank he couldn't get rid of the thirst. 

Secondly you SAW the tattoo place open new needles (even if you didn't, I am POSITIVE they take ALL kind of precautions since the early 80's) so there is NO chance of HIV infection from that.  And look how many people get tattoos these days, it's even popular with women, and you don't see any cases of AIDS from that these days.

Everyone gets colds, some are mild some are really bad.  Some sore throats are from allergies, some are from the flu...  but don't worry about the throat, whatever it is will go away.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: