Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: day 44 New to IBS  (Read 221 times)

Offline MR PA

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
day 44 New to IBS
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:17 PM »
Ive been a member for years and i never knew anything about stomach problems and IBS.
Now its apart of my life and i can see how bad and hard it can be to deal with.

44 days now i have pain every day in my liver location,sometimes its mild sometimes its unbearable.I also get nauseous and throw up from this a lot.
Ive been to many docs and hospital vists.

Its not gall stone cause i dont have the gallbladder.Its really hard to understand IBS.
Nothing shows up in tests but the pain can be sharp and dall and feel like something is deathly wrong like a feeling of being stabbed.
Plus the whole throwing up thing is crazy to me.I have lost 20 pounds in these 44 days cause i hate the pain and throwing up.

I changed to gluton free and got put on paxil "which helps a tiny bit"but makes me feel zoned out.
Can anyway relate or just tell me thier storys with this IBS.Im so confused by it.It seems all mental but it really isnt.Why does the gut just stop acting normal?Why cant the doc ever see anything wrong?Questions that can never be answered but WOW how this has effected every part of my life,hard to focus on anything put the pain.
Bookmark and Share

Offline danimal_44

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: day 44 New to IBS
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 09:45:14 PM »
Yes, IBS sucks. I have had pains in my liver area. Sometimes it moves and I'll feel in on the other side of the abdomen. Sometimes I get pains in my back. Sometimes it is dull, sometimes sharp, sometimes it is a squeezing pain. The more I think about/notice it, the stronger the pain becomes. If I am distracted it will lessen or go away. A couple of times it felt like my entire large intestine was burning.

Relaxing helps. Also, I have bad bloating and I think that interferes with me taking normal breaths. I breathe too shallowly and I think that causes some problems due to hyperventilation. Look that up if you ever feel short of breath.

Probably lots more to discuss, but that's what came out for now.
Bookmark and Share
Stop fighting and start relaxing.

Tags: