Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Need help from OCD sufferers.  (Read 478 times)

Offline healyshouse

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • you cant control the future so dont try
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need help from OCD sufferers.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 12:11:04 PM »
this was me i was scared i would hurt some one felt like it wasnít my own thoughts scared i was losing it.. guess what i didnít lose but anxiety has lost with me.

to put it simply i simply stopped paying the thoughts and feelings attention.. this in no way stopped them coming in fact it was worse than ever as i stopping reassuring myself and stopped the online searching.. GOOGLE is not a DR or psychologist take what you read with a grain of salt.

i read a book called at last a life, this was not written by some dr or psychologist it was written by a guy called Paul David who over came anxiety and now lives a happy free life and all he does is explain how to go about it. he didnít use any pills or anything other than the knowledge that he learned about anxiety.

i to am now free of it by this i mean i still get thoughts and feelings now and again but it doesnít bother me in the slightest as i know what it is and why..

anxiety is bad habits formed over time that just has to be un done,

if you would like to know more about his book or web site google Paul David at last a life or anxiety no more.. please note this is not a cure in any way the book and website explains how to be able to live a normal life with anxiery beside you

best of luck

Bookmark and Share
" you will never get better until you stop trying to get better" By Paul David author of " at last a life"

Offline Anxiousmind77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need help from OCD sufferers.
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »
I read "At last a life" as well. It really helped me too! It was very repetitive but I think that's part of the technique to really get through to you. Definitely suggest it!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: